The Miss North Ogden/Northern Utah Scholarship Program is a local affiliate of the Miss Utah Organization and the Miss America Organization, the nation’s leading achievement program for young women. We are a scholarship based program that places emphasis on scholastic achievement, community service, style, and the individual success of young women throughout northern Utah.
Young women ages 17-24 are eligible to compete in the Miss North Ogden/Northern Utah Scholarship Program as long as they meet the following criteria.
- A single female between the ages of 17-24
- Living, working, or attending school in northern Utah.
- A high school graduate OR must be entering her senior year in high school this coming fall
- Has never been married
- Has never been pregnant or the parent of an adoptive child
- Has never been convicted of any crime; no pending criminal charges; has never engaged in any activity, which is or could be characterized as dishonest, immoral, immodest, indecent, or in bad taste.
- Must be willing to commit to serving one full year as Miss North Ogden/Northern Utah, as well as compete at Miss Utah next June.
Phases of Competition
Red Carpet (Evening Wear)
On-Stage Question/Socal Impact Pitch